Animal Family Event:

*********Join the Animal Family Gucci: Envy Me Competition Organized by Baby Piggy


I took leave today went to 1 interviewed in Old Klang Road, a company that supplied Chicken.
I applied as a management trainee, before that i not sure what kind of Mgmt Trainee they looking for. The senior HR manager than interviewed me this morning told me was operational dpt. He said my job scope need to travel to chicken farm around Taiping to Johor...lolz..
how?

do I want to accept if i really can get it?hmm...headache..@@

after finished interviewed, I went Mid Valley with my mum to had our lunch there...
went to Little Taiwan...lolz..their food just ok only..
not really nice..bleah...@@

Snowflake

then my mum asked me want to go the Taiwan Dessert shop I told her or not...
of course I said "SURE"...kekekeke....
the shop called Snow Flake, Based in Subang Jaya..nearby Asia Cafe only...
the picture below was the map i drew...hope you all can get it..=P

Map


This was the order counter (self service)

after you ordered and make payment you'll get something look like UFO..
(after your ordered ready, this thing will vibrate with red blinking light)=P




this bolw called taroballs snowflake

This was normal red bean sup with the taro balls...
(love the taro balls so much)=P


This was my day...haha..=)
if you all free can go to this shop have a try on it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Trailer:

The Hangover 1st of Oct 2009

MV:

Animal ads

Animal Chat

Animal Hitz

Animal Family's Fan Box

Animal Family on Facebook